Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ideas, inspiration and more for thrifting


I have mentioned before, to just about anyone that asks, that I love to browse shops like Anthropologie, Modcloth, and Ruche for ideas when I am thrifting or altering anything. The reason why is because they all have a slight vintage touch to everything that they make, and there are TONS of vintage items at the thrift store to browse through.

The problem, some vintage items should be left on the shelf, so how to know which items to grab and which ones to never where again? This is where browsing comes in. Pick your favorite store and just browse their clothes online, or pick your favorite magazine and cut out pictures that you like, for whatever reason.



Recently this dress caught my eye. Keep up with my Thrifty Alterations facebook page where I will often post items that have inspired me, and just might inspire you!




No comments:

Post a Comment