Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tie Collar Shirts

I couldn't help but write a little advice for shopping thrift stores. So here it is:

Tie collar shirts!!

Basically every older woman sends her 1970's tie shirts to her nearest thrift store and they are ripe for the picking. Or at least for a short time until every girl out there realizes she can get them there for really cheap. And speaking of, all you girls in Norman, OK better lay off!...ok, maybe I can share a few.

Here are few from Anthropologie that are uber expensive. Mostly I just show you these pics so that you know I am not off my rocker when I start telling you to buy 1970's shirts from the Goodwill.



{Anthropologie.com}


{Anthropologie.com}

How fun is the yellow one?! I am really into fun designs lately....which will lead to another post, shortly, about watching out for fun patterns and what to do with them.

Here is a 1970's tie collar shirt that I found at my local thrift store. And I am going to shamelessly announce that it is for sale on my Etsy shop for much cheaper than you will find at Anthro.






Isn't it awesome?! {of course she is going to say that, she is trying to sell us something off her site}. Ok, but really it is.

2 comments:

  1. Attached to the style and shape of the dress for a model, not all collars are suitable for everyone. Outline face to decide the specific design of the collar. Compared to the people strong, round-collared shirts is perfect for those who are relatively dry. Collar swirls ideal is not a problem for female customers with a choice to rotate around its neck t shirt designs.


    Tshirt Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promotional products are great strategy for marketing your business. the main benefit of promotional products. Most of products are very cost effective so take advantage of these cheap promotional products.

    stitche | Womens t Shirts

    ReplyDelete